sexta-feira, 13 de março de 2009

Don't you just love it?

Ok, so I feel like posting in english today, so just get off my back, ok?

The weekend is here and I need to start packing my stuff for the upcoming move.

I'll see if I can keep the moving charges at a very low cost. Fingers crossed here!

Well, this week was hard... because I was so tired from the last weekend... you know, after the party and all... and then, we had the concert, and you know, I met Debora this week, went to the class yesterday, and things were very stressful at the company due to all the technical problems that we went through.. but everything is ok now.

So, today I just had enough with my cellphone and decided to buy a new one. I bought a Blackberry, which I'll pick up next week... I'm very excited about that.

Tomorrow we are going to have some serious fun. We will spend the day at Suelen's aunt farm... barbecue and pool all day long... can't hardly wait...

And at night maybe we will go out to dance!!! I just love it!

Well, that's it...

By the way, I am seriously pushing Alexandre to post sometime soon, so let's hope he does!

Kisses and love you all!!!!

Nenhum comentário: